Posted: July 23, 2020
Reports to: Office Manager
Location: 107 Johnson Ave, Thunder Bay
Hours: Casual/Part-Time (1 month initial training will be F/T)
Salary: As discussed
Start Date: As soon as possible
ABOUT ADULT & TEEN CHALLENGE
Adult & Teen Challenge is a Christian discipleship program aimed at helping people who are struggling with addiction. It was founded in 1958 by the late Rev. David Wilkerson (author of The Cross & The Switchblade). There are now 1400 programs operating 125 countries, including those in Central Canada: Brandon, Winnipeg, Denare Beach & Thunder Bay. Our mission is to develop and nurture the transformation of restored individuals into useful, productive, law-abiding citizens committed to Christian faith, values and living.
Provide administrative and phone support while presenting information and services offered by Adult & Teen Challenge to vehicle donors, thrift store donors, and program applicants. Directing phone calls to appropriate staff members.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provide prompt, friendly and concise customer service to all incoming vehicle and thrift store donations and inquiries by phone, email and fax.
- Data entry and review of all donor and vehicle information, scheduling donation pickups for drivers (liaising with VDP Director, drivers and towing company)
- Provide reception for all walk-ins at the 107 Johnson Ave office (vehicle drop-offs, misc. sales & inquiries)
- Provide administrative support as needed to accounting and development departments (stuffing receipts, mail outs, assistance at special events, etc.)
- Light cleaning in office area (changing garbage, sweeping, vacuuming, tidying washrooms)
- Proficient computer skills (MS Office Suite)
- Valid driver’s license and own transportation
- Friendly and polite demeanour
- Works well with others
- Honest and trustworthy
- Willingness to adhere to Adult & Teen Challenge policies and procedures
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.