Adult & Teen Challenge of Central Canada is a Christian faith based non-profit organization whose vision to help people find freedom from life-controlling addictions / problems. With locations in Winnipeg, Brandon, Pembina Valley, Thunder Bay, and Dryden we continue to work towards putting Hope Within Reach for our communities.
Job Title: Phase Manager
Location: Brandon Women’s Centre
We are looking for a manager to provide leadership for our Admission/Induction Phase Students within our long term residential program. This position will include personal mentorship, teaching class, building family relationships, filing student request forms, and helping each student develop a plan for a successful future. This role is based out of our Brandon women’s home. This person will report to the Brandon Centre Program Director while working in collaboration with other ATCCC Phase Managers, Successful Living, and SURGE Directors.
- Provide one on one mentorship sessions with all Admissions/Induction Phase students once a week.
- Teach classes in a group setting using ATCCC curriculum.
- Create personalized learning contracts for all Admissions/Induction Phase students using ATCCC curriculum.
- Maintain excellent relations with student families and support persons through regular update calls.
- Process and handle all Admissions/Induction Phase student requests and appointments.
- Ensure that all scheduled program events, policies and procedures are followed.
- Keep and manage personal academic and growth records on all Admissions/ Induction Phase students.
- Must have leadership potential and be teachable.
- Be able to effectively minister and counsel students and families.
- Have working knowledge of computers.
- Have strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Have strong communication skills.
- Hold a valid class 5 drivers licence.
- Be able to defuse tense situations.
- Flexible with scheduling. May be required to work evenings and weekends.
Benefits include: Blue Cross coverage after 3 months, Matching RRSP up to 4% of your salary after 2 years of employment.
To Apply – Please contact us by email
*Make sure to include a custom cover letter that explains why you would be a good fit for Adult & Teen Challenge and what interest you about this position.